Wide Format Scanning
Capturing artwork, CAD drawings, photographs, construction documentation, and other large works is easy with Kal-Blue’s wide format scanning services and equipment. We handle your over-sized and delicate materials with care, utilizing innovative equipment to deliver detailed, color-rich, and lifelike scans of your originals.
Technical Scanning Services
Digitally archive existing documents and records quickly and accurately. Kal-Blue offers high speed large format scanning service to many industries. We help you develop a plan, not just scan documents.
Wide format industrial scanning services from Kal-Blue include:
- Quick and accurate archival of existing technical, CAD, design, engineering, and construction documents.
- Process planning to meet your long-term document archiving goals.
- Simple and efficient rotation of drawings in and out of your location for painless service.
Touchless Fine Art and Historical Artifact Scanning Services
Digitally archive artwork, artifacts, and many other items that are difficult to scan with typical scanning equipment. These projects are simple at Kal-Blue. We offer the latest in scanning services, including the ability to scan large items up to 36″ x 60″ x 4″. Kal-Blue specializes in handling delicate originals as our high definition scanning technology does not touch or move the artwork or artifact.
Fine art and historical artifact scanning services from Kal-Blue include:
- Capturing canvas artwork that has already been stretched or has heavy texture.
- Archiving high resolution images or artifacts that have depth and thickness up to 4″ thick.
- Scanning images up to 600 x 600 dpi.
In need of our wide format scanning expertise? Contact us today to get started!
Vice President / Business Development
“PRAB used Kal-Blue services to design, fabricate, and install a graphic wrap for one of our show pieces of equipment. During the project, we worked with sales, designers, and direct labor. The project was handled professionally from start to completion, was on time and on budget. I would not hesitate to use Kal-Blue for our next project and look forward to doing so.”